ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
ISO 45001 implementation boost organization’s reputation by demonstrating that they hold a certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System. An effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System promotes a safe and healthy working environment, by providing a framework that allows your organization to identify and control its OHSMS, and improve the overall performance.
Implementing the ISO 45001 can help your company demonstrate commitment in maintaining an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Benefits of ISO 45001 to your organization:
- Eliminates or minimizes risk to employees
- Contributes in a healthier and safer working environment
- Demonstrates confidence in your organization
- Reduces downtime risks through on-site accidents
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Reduces the likelihood of prosecutions and fines
- Greater involvement in environmental safety from employees
- Increases stakeholder confidence with internationally acknowledged standard
- Promotes new effective procedures and processes
Benefits of ISO 45001 to your customers:
- Improved quality and of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethics
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in adapting ISO 45001 standard to your organization.