ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems standard ensures that your organization keeps information assets safe and secure, by building an information security infrastructure against the risks of loss, damage or any other threat.
Companies that implemented ISO/IEC 27001 validate that the security of financial information, intellectual property, employee details, assets or information entrusted from third parties is being successfully managed and continually improved according to best practice approaches and frameworks.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 standard to your organization:
- Provides physical and environmental security across all management processes
- Provides you with a competitive advantage
- Reduces costs due to incident and threat minimization
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Communicates a positive message to staff, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Integration between business operations and information security
- Alignment of information security with the organization’s objectives
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 standard to your customers:
- Keeps customers intellectual property and valuable information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Secures exchange of information
- Ensures customers that you are meeting your legal obligations
- Enhances satisfaction of the delivery of your service or prod
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in adapting ISO/IEC 27001 standard to your organization.