n each organization, a strategy is a coherent, coherent community or plan that puts the organization in the forefront of the organization’s goals, policies and actions.
A Solutions offer:
- Develop methodologies for evaluating activities.
- Advise on the implementation of the Strategic Planning Monitoring Information System (SPSIS).
- Prepare strategic development and (or) action plans for municipalities and other public sector organizations.
- Provide advice on strategic planning issues.
- Develop feasibility studies.
- SPSIS is based on balanced indicators that clearly represent the organization’s strategy, from a vision, a mission, to action plans to implement it.
- Monitor the implementation of strategic plans.
- Combine strategic plans for different levels, divisions.
- Determine the need for funds and monitor it.
- Define indicators that measure the implementation of goals.
- Determine the relationship between indicators and the impact of one indicator on other indicators.
- Monitor the implementation of targets at the level of responsibility.
- Monitor the implementation of plans through reports and graphs at any time and in different sections.
Strategic Planning Documents:
- Regional development plans.
- Municipal Strategic Development Plans.
- Municipal Strategic Action Plans.
- Sectoral analysis.
- Organizational Strategic Action Plans.